With quick diagnoses and treatment, we have the chance to potentially save a tooth or remove a tooth that could possibly lead to infection.
When to Call About a Potential Emergency
While there are some dental situations where you can wait to get an appointment, such as a missing filling or bridge, there are some things that require fast attention and just can’t wait. Please call our family dentist right away if you have experienced or currently suffer from any of the following:
- A broken tooth accompanied by pain, swelling, or bleeding
- A chipped tooth that has tooth fragments causing pain or other trauma
- An adult tooth that is loose
- A knocked out adult tooth
- Severe tooth pain
- Swelling inside the mouth
- Jaw pain
We will do our best to get you an appointment right away, so we can take care of your dental emergency.